Medical Forms

Medications and special diets can be accommodated for your child while at school. Medication policies are discussed in the “Guide for Administration of Medication at School” document below.

In order for your child to receive medication, carry emergency medication, or have a special diet plan while at school, the following forms must be completed and signed by a licensed health care provider. Please give or mail these completed forms to your school nurse.

Guide for Administration of Medication at School (Spanish)

Authorization to Administer Medication (Spanish)

Emergency Self-Carry Medication Authorization (Spanish)

Diet Prescription (Spanish)